Round Rock Christian Academy is based on a Biblical philosophy of life. Its objectives are Christ-centered and not man-centered. We believe in the existence of mighty God, that He is sovereign, and He alone is the source of all truth. God has revealed Himself through His creation, through the person of the Lord Jesus Christ, and through the written Word, the Bible.
Jesus said, "I am the way, the truth, and the life, no man cometh unto the Father but by me." He alone is the mediator between God and man. He is the source of all wisdom and knowledge. Jesus Christ is central to the existence of Round Rock Christian Academy.
Additionally, we believe the key to the Christian education process is the teacher. The teacher must be a role model whose life is a living testimony of what it means to be a committed Christian conformed to the image of Christ.
The Bible teaches that man was created by God in His image; therefore, man has dignity, worth, and value. In order to achieve God`s purpose and meaning in life, man must live in dependence and subjection to his Creator.
Statement of Faith
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative, inerrant Word of God (2 Timothy 3:15; 2 Peter 1:21)
- We believe there is only one God eternally existent in three persons - Father, Son and Holy Spirit (Genesis 1:1; Matthew 28:19; John 10:30)
- We believe in the deity of Christ (John 10:33); His virgin birth (Isaiah 7:14; Matthew 1:23; Luke 1:35); His sinless life (Hebrews 4:15; 7:26); His miracles (John 2:11); His vicarious and atoning death (1 Corinthians 15:3; Ephesians 1:7; Hebrews 2:9); His resurrection (John 11:25; 1 Corinthians 15:4); His ascension to the right hand of the Father (Mark 16:19); His personal return in power and glory (Acts 1:11; Revelation 19:11).
- We believe in the absolute necessity of regeneration by the Holy Spirit for salvation because of the exceeding sinfulness of human nature and that men are justified on the single ground of faith in the shed blood of Christ and that only by God’s grace and through faith alone we are saved (1 John 3:16-19; 5:24; Romans 3:34; 5:8-9; Ephesians 2:8-10; Titus 3:5).
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost, they that are saved unto the resurrection of life, and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation (John 5:28-29).
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ (Romans 8:9; 1 Corinthians 12:12-13; Galatians 3:26-28).
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life (Romans 8:13-24; 1 Corinthians 3:16; 6:19-20; Ephesians 4:30; 5:18).
NOTE: Member schools of ACSI make no distinction concerning an individual’s race or ethnic background because we acknowledge that there can be no preferential treatment with God (Romans 2:11). We are bound to extend our ministry to all we can reach if we are to carry out our Lord’s Great Commission (Matthew 28:18). ACSI as an organization serving Christian schools is dedicated to the establishment, philosophy, and promotion of fundamental Christian education around the world; and it neither supports nor endorses the World or National Council of Churches, or any world, national, regional or local organization which give Christian recognition to non-believers or advocates a multi-faith union.